Monday 11 July 2011

History



I have decided that we are going to re-read Story Of The World Vol 1

Having thought long & hard I feel I should have given this book more space in our schooltime.
So we shall re-read. I have purchased the activity guide & I shall be using it along with the wonderful resources from The Chronicle Of The Earth blog.
Elianna shall be making the Ancients Lapbook (all printed out & ready to go!)
I shall be using the extensive resource notes for each chapter
All the wonderful resources are listed here.

Isnt that an exciting prospect!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Lynn, my long lost friend!!!!! How are you? I haven't been able to post on my blog, for some reason, but I popped on it to see who else has posted and I loved this post! We're actually delving into SOTW, as well. DH is a history major and buff and it's just time. We're still doing some waldorf, but I was feeling a bit constrained by too many limitations as of late so I'm listening to the girls and my gut. So imagine my surprise when I saw this post! How cool and thanks for the great link. I will have to email you to share some resources as we're going through them! Please keep in touch, Lynn and hugs those cuties from the twins!

Leah said...

Hey Lynn; Jo Child and I were chatting about you the other day, I didn't realise you were blogging again so I decided to look you up...and here you are! After dipping in now and again we've decided to follow CM's methods 100% (well, as close to!!), got lots of reading and researching to do but excited about our journey...hopefully will get round to blogging about it at some point. Life is full but lovely :-)