Sunday 15 June 2008

Our Nature Journals

  

  
Last year we E used a combination of an A4 ring binder & a sketchbook for nature study. The binder is stuffed with photos, sketches, print-outs etc. So it is with slight trepidation that I have chosen just sketchbooks for this year. However, we can run with it & see how they work out. All us girls have a new notebook :) For E & R, they choose pictures from 'country living' magazine to cover their books. (this is a great magazine for the nature lover-it has such wonderful photography) For my own journal I used some scrapbook paper I had on hand. I then added sparkly stickers to add the girls names to their journals. I have covered the books in contact paper to protect the covers from rain showers & such.
We shall continue to use our current books until september, then we shall start to use our new books. New year-new books ;)

No comments: